• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadowhawk Saga - Silver Ashcan?
2 2

23 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 3:22 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

image.png.e6283358359814a6209f347cbc40c82b.png

image.png.0deaacd93d9c2e6428a53ebb6cbd7df7.png

Ugh, was that the book you posted about before, or was that the Silver copy that they cancelled once they saw this thread?...If it's the latter, I'm sorry for putting attention on it before you received it. 

On 2/13/2024 at 1:51 PM, awakeintheashes said:

The copy that was available for #1 (not 1A, 1B, 1C) had a “silver cover” note in the item notes section. It was available for $0.90, so if this is something rare, someone got a deal. 

That's to RMA for confirming.  This is exactly what I thought - a seller didn't know what version of book it was (not really to any fault of their own), and they realized it was a gold after speaking with the buyer and cancelled the order.  I believe there was a book listed on MCS too, I wonder if this was also a gold mislabeled?  Until I see more copies floating around as proof - there's two of these books out there, a 9.4 and my 9.8.

Edited by spreads