• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Rogue and Jubilee + more price reduction
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell or trade the following comics.  I take PayPal and Venmo, shipping is included in the price listed.  If you want to trade I am looking for an x-men 101 or a marvel super heroes 20.  I am selling the following

SOLD. Marvel Super Heroes 8 (First appearance of Squirrel Girl).  This comic looks fantastic.  I scanned it and had trouble finding flaws.  If you want more pics dm me.  Looking for $75 for this one

X-Men 244 (first appearance of Jubilee). There are some tics on the back but the front looks great.  Guessing this is a 9.2 (I did a PGM and that was the general consensus.  Looking for $30

Wolverine 1 cgc 8.0 this comic was not pressed before grading…if you did it would give it a bump.  Looking for $55

SOLD Fantastic Four 112 CGC 5.0.  This cover looks fantastic.  I really love this comic cover, I just ran out of space to hang comics and my daughters voted this one out.  Looking for $150

Avengers Annual 10 cgc 8.5 (First appearance of Rogue). This comic was not pressed and might get a little bump if pressed.  Looking for $85

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5262.jpeg

IMG_5260.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5254.jpeg

IMG_5256.jpeg

Edited by Tubthumper82
Purchase

Marvel Super Heroes 8 (First appearance of Squirrel Girl).  This comic looks fantastic.  I scanned it and had trouble finding flaws.  If you want more pics dm me.  Looking for $75 for this one

:takeit:

I will take this please - Kramer's goes on the garage wall - yours goes into the depths of the closet. Very nice 5.0. Wow.

Fantastic Four 112 CGC 5.0.  This cover looks fantastic.  I really love this comic cover, I just ran out of space to hang comics and my daughters voted this one out.  Looking for $150

:takeit: