• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix Safe
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hello I am considering buying a phoenix safe  for my more valuable cgc graded books.  I have heard the horror stories of staples rusting in certain safes.  The phoenix safe has come up a few times on the cgc boards.  I was wondering if anyone has one for their collection?  If so can you tell me how you like it and if it is ok for cgc comic storage?  Thank you very much  (I am looking at the 507 model)

Buy a humidity and temperature monitor. I use ThermoPro, which can be set to display fluctuations over 24 hours or perpetually. Fourteen bucks including free shipping from Amazon. Plus or minus 3 percent accuracy. Backlit and powered by 2 aaa batteries, which last a year or so. Bought a bunch of them for the gun safe, bookshelf areas; even the garage. Good for checking out bank safe deposite box conditions, as well. About 3 inches square. Set them up side by side to check for an errant unit.