• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3-D Zone 16 - Would this get a green label?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I’m asking hoping for the best. I assume this would get a green label. The book is supposed to have 2 pairs of glasses with it. 

If it would get a green label, is it even worth getting graded? It’s a higher grade but not a 9.8 contender. 

IMG_2710.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

If the glasses are/were attached to the book, then yes, it will receive a green qualified label if one or both pair are missing, the same way ASM 238 and F.F. 252 are graded with missing tattooz or other issues with a missing MVS. If the glasses were given/or in a poly bag separate from the book, then no, it would receive a blue universal label.

Found this old thread...

On 2/9/2024 at 8:44 AM, Lknoll said:

I’m asking hoping for the best. I assume this would get a green label. The book is supposed to have 2 pairs of glasses with it. 

If it would get a green label, is it even worth getting graded? It’s a higher grade but not a 9.8 contender. 

IMG_2710.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

Cool book. Whatever you do, don't try to track down another pair and marry it to this book, because that would just be wrong,:cheers: