• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Incredible Hulk 181
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So obviously this one is already graded but I’m thinking about buying it and I’m curious to see if everyone agrees with the grade given. I will add the graders notes in also to help you guys out. I’m a bit worried about the light staining on the front spine. CGC just hit my ASM 121 really hard for foxing. Do you think this is foxing or just a stain/dirt? It says it was graded in 2013 so a lot has changed with CGC since then. Maybe they grade much tougher on those small stains? Is this the type of book everyone is looking to do CPR to improve the book or is it the one that will come back with a lower grade if I try CPR? 
Thanks for any input. I’ll put the given grade out in a few days after I get some responses. Sorry the pictures aren’t as clear as I’d like but they’re all I have. 

IMG_7344.png

IMG_7348.png

IMG_7349.png

IMG_7350.png

IMG_7351.png

IMG_7347.png

IMG_7345.jpeg

IMG_7338.png

IMG_7340.png

IMG_7339.png

IMG_7342.jpeg

IMG_7343.png

IMG_7341.png

Edited by Mgc015

I'd say this was probably graded 7.5-8.0 maybe 8.5 on a good day. If those creases break color, as the notes say, a press probably wont help.

I don't think that's foxing but some sort of a stain. A good clean might take it out but I'd think to get it out it would make the spine "too white" compared to the back cover.
Just my 2c though.