• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mod Love — anyone know about this weird romance comic?

20 posts in this topic

lol, I haven't heard of it. But at first it sounded like you were talking about "moderator love".

KingofStupid, can't you get a life and quit trying to be so idiotic on every board you post?

If you don't have anything of importance to add to any conversation, then stay out of them! You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person here, just like you are on comicspriceguide.com. All you do is try to get your post count up by making stupid remarks.

I didn't ask for a stupid comment, but, I should have known I'd get one from you because I knew you were posting here.

lol, I haven't heard of it. But at first it sounded like you were talking about "moderator love".

Take out an Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide and look up Mod Love. I gave you most of the needed information on the book, yet you make a stupid comment you think will be funny. I'm seriously asking for information on a comic that has eluded many collectors over the years and all you can add is the above statement? Why even bother? Why bother any of us?

KingofStupid, can't you get a life and quit trying to be so idiotic on every board you post?

If you don't have anything of importance to add to any conversation, then stay out of them! You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person here, just like you are on comicspriceguide.com. All you do is try to get your post count up by making stupid remarks.

I didn't ask for a stupid comment, but, I should have known I'd get one from you because I knew you were posting here.

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

You trolls are just trying to get your post count up! 893naughty-thumb.gif

gossip.gif

I saw Dena and Arch sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G 893whatthe.gif

I'm curious about Mod Love 1 from Western Publishing, published in 1967.

I've seen a couple copies sell on eBay recently, but, up until those two sold, I hadn't ever found a copy.

Can anyone tell me about this comic? And, how rare is it?

One shot magazine size comic that was printed in color.

That's all I know.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Those copies were mine. I recently sold a friend about 20 boxes or oddball things and they were in there. I came across these in collections I had purchased over the years and was always enamored by them. Incredible colors - very psychodelic!

It wasn't listed in the guide until only a few years ago. No info on the artists or writer...

What did they sell for?

--Gary

Those copies were mine. I recently sold a friend about 20 boxes or oddball things and they were in there. I came across these in collections I had purchased over the years and was always enamored by them. Incredible colors - very psychodelic!

It wasn't listed in the guide until only a few years ago. No info on the artists or writer...

What did they sell for?

--Gary

Hey Gary.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mod-Love-1967-LOW-PR...1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw Dena and Arch sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G 893whatthe.gif

screwy.gif

"moderator love" confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif Anyways, wasn't that a song by Golden Earring?

No idea. I was just messing around.

I just told him what I knew about the book being a one-shot mag.

October goes and finds a pic from the Bay so that tops me. frown.gif

Andy:

Yep, that was mine. Scifispy is Larry Charet. I'm glad to see that it went for some decent cash.

We getting together for a bite?

--Gary

Hopefully....if Alan or Steve would ever get their act together. poke2.gif