• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED 25% off. *Recap on Page 8* Speedy's "gotta sell almost all of it ASAP" moving sale! golden, silver, bronze, crime, super hero, horror!
13 13

570 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2024 at 7:32 PM, speedcake said:

Tomb of Dracula #39  VF $12

TombofDracula39.jpg

On 3/3/2024 at 7:33 PM, speedcake said:

Tomb of Dracula #63  VF+  $15

TombofDracula63.jpg

On 3/3/2024 at 7:35 PM, speedcake said:

Tomb of Dracula #66  VF+  $13

TombofDracula66.jpg

:takeit: @ 25% discount if all are available.

I will be home tomorrow. I’ll update any invoices that need updating and start packing up orders to be mailed out Friday and Saturday. 

If you haven’t paid yet , please do so as soon as you can as I will only have until Saturday to get packages out. We are flying to Norway Monday to take care of my MIL during a health scare. Wasn’t planned this way, life throws lemons and drowns you in lemonade. 

Wanted to update everyone here: all packages got shipped this morning. I will bring the tracking numbers with me to Norway,  but as we still Have hours of moving out left to do before our flight today I don’t have time to send them out individually until Tuesday night when we are finally over there. 
very sorry :( 

this has been the most stressful and exhausting move of my life. 

On 3/18/2024 at 11:41 AM, speedcake said:

Wanted to update everyone here: all packages got shipped this morning. I will bring the tracking numbers with me to Norway,  but as we still Have hours of moving out left to do before our flight today I don’t have time to send them out individually until Tuesday night when we are finally over there. 

Good luck with getting the move in order...we've moved 12 times so I totally understand the stress.

On 3/18/2024 at 12:41 PM, speedcake said:

That all does sound unbelievably stressful.  I hope you had an uneventful flight and get a little downtime soon.