• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 5, missing cut outs
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I've got an ASM 5 here that's in pretty rough shape. In addition to all the visible color breaking creases, and the tearing along the spine of the cover, you can see that there are a couple places where coupons were cut out at some point. Additionally, the centerfold is detached at the top staple. If it wasn't a single digit ASM, I'd not even worry about it, but it is. Please give me your thoughts, as well as whether you'd ask for a blue label or the dreaded green, if you were to submit it.

IMG_5174.JPEG

IMG_5175.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG

IMG_5177.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG

IMG_5178.JPEG

IMG_5179.JPEG

IMG_5180.JPEG

IMG_5181.JPEG

IMG_5182.JPEG

IMG_5183.JPEG

1. A submitter cannot request that a book be awarded a Qualified Grade.
2. Even if one could, this book is beat and well below the Green Label threshold (which is typically about 4.0/4.5).
3. Multiple cut-outs that include story art (on an otherwise low-grade copy) should receive a Universal Grade 0.5 PR.  Not a copy I would have certified.  :foryou: