• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature with picture
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

dumb newbie question, I have an x-factor issue 71 from Peter david signing years ago, I want to submit but i dont know if possible to get it verified? how much it would be and with a x-factor custom logo?

Also same similar situation, but from Scott campbell, signed last year fantastic four variant.. but have a picture with him signed... not sure if sending a picture would help with the verification?

On 2/17/2024 at 1:28 PM, Siten0308 said:

Hello,

dumb newbie question, I have an x-factor issue 71 from Peter david signing years ago, I want to submit but i dont know if possible to get it verified? how much it would be and with a x-factor custom logo?

Also same similar situation, but from Scott campbell, signed last year fantastic four variant.. but have a picture with him signed... not sure if sending a picture would help with the verification?

Welcome to the boards.

As Mr SOTI has said, CGC witnesses signatures, meaning a signing has to be witnessed by a CGC representative, and there's no way to get a signature designation after the fact.  Other companies have autograph experts who can authenticate signatures.