• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabs galore...mostly SA...mostly Marvel.
4 4

110 posts in this topic

CONUS only this time.

I've decided to break the promise I made to myself after my last sale's thread (about 5 years ago). PP gave me such a hard time, I swore I'd never run another sale's thread. But I'm running out of room and need to do some pruning.

Rules...

Payment: Check/MO only this time. Screw PP.

Shipping: I only use USPS Priority. Cost will be $12 regardless of how many slabs you get. I'll ship as soon as your check/mo clears (usually <week).

Returns: 30 days...NQA.

If you're on one of the lists, just keep on walking.

First :takeit:in thread gets the book. This doesn't seem like it needs to be said. I'm assuming there was some kind of drama in the past?

I don't have a Kudos, but I do have over 950 FB on Ebay - 100% (ID - mwarner8kma)

Like I said, it's been about 5 years since my last sale's thread, but I do remember selling to a few long time members...including our esteemed moderator (in his previous incarnation of course).

If you have any questions, please ask. I may seem like a curmudgeon, but I'm really just an old sweetheart.

One last thing ... I use GC, not GPA. But they should be pretty similar.

On to the books...