• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

National Comics 7 1941 (Closed Unsold)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, 

Stipulations- 1st posted I'll take it gets it. Returns accepted if I'm notified within 2 days of delivery. I'll sell to any member here. Payment within 3 days please. Time payments can be discussed, PM me first about that.  Accepted forms of payment are check, money order.  Paypal can be discussed through private message if one were to prefer. Shipping is included in price. Shipped USPS boxed priority mail with signature required. US only for free shipping. Shipping to Canada is 25.00. Shipped within 24 hours of payment with tracking info provided. 

National Comics issue 7 CGC 5.5 OW/White Conserved. Staples replaced is the only work that has been done to the book. Colors and Gloss are real nice on this one. 

Price drop - 3,600 if paid by check or money order. 

Edited by Professor K

On 2/20/2024 at 11:59 AM, PreHero said:

Beautiful copy with bright color with minor conservation!  One of my favorite all-time book/cover!

Thanks! (thumbsu The 2nd picture came out a little too bright but the 1st pic and the close up are pretty accurate. 

Sold Out

One more book for sale- Fantastic Four 45 CGC 7.5 White Pages. Holder is pefect. Real nice 7.5 I think.

550.00 Check or Money Order. No Paypal. Same rules above apply. 

1965-12 Fantastic Four 45.jpg

1965-12 Fantastic Four 45 close.jpg

back 1965-12 Fantastic Four 45.jpg

Edited by Professor K