• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

17 posts in this topic

I've got just over 30 books to post. Most are mid grade fillers. Thanks for looking!

Rules first... :rulez:

Kudos: Kudos thread available. Should be able to click on it under my name. I also have sold on eBay for over 10 years under bat_it_man-08 so there are lots of feedback there.

No HOS's or Probation List members.

Terms: First :takeit: in the thread wins the item and wins over any PMs. Feel free to send PM offers though.

Payments: PayPal, Venmo, Check or Money Order accepted.

Shipping: $8 for USPS Priority Mail with insurance up to 4 comics. More than 4 comics we can discuss and I'll find the cheapest, safest option (likely a Medium Flat Rate Box). No International buyers at this time. Sorry.

Return Policy: Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt of items. Items must be returned in the same condition prior to refund.

Edited by mbatko_8
Closed

That is all of the ASM's I have to list and all of the photos I have taken. I will slowly add more titles throughout the week. These definitely won't be key issues but they all generally have nice pages and are good reader copies if anyone still does that lol. Thanks for looking!

Uncanny X-Men 217     VG/FN            Off-White to White Pages                    $2                               Small stain front and back cover, small piece off back cover

XMen217Front.thumb.jpg.918a2f93d04d332418c83a5098f6f6b1.jpgXMen217Back.thumb.jpg.70b533063fb079891ead3db5c34610de.jpgXMen217Center.thumb.jpg.50a5b44190b1c30fa901c1b9918e8268.jpg

That's all I have photos of right now. I will be back later this week with a few more X-Men and other titles. If anyone would like additional pictures of anything I have noted just let me know. Thanks for looking!