• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: GI Joe: Real American Hero #1-115, plus more issues (Marvel series)

2 posts in this topic

Yo Joe! I have a run of the Marvel GI Joe series that needs a new home. Issues #1-115, 117-119, 121, 122, 126, 127, 136, 138, 141. Total of 125 issues.

Not much of a grader but I guess Issues #1 is anywhere from 8-9.0. Issues #21 is low grade/reader. The rest of them: some are readers some are higher grades - if there are a couple you want pictures of just let me know. I figured I would gauge interest before taking a ton of pics. Issue #2 and 12 are 2nd print, might be more but those I am sure of.

I have no idea what this would go for - my CLZ app is telling me an astronomical number but I think I'll just base it on what I paid. So, I'm asking $450. I'll include a picture of the box and of issue #1 for now, more upon request. Not sure what it costs to ship a box, but let's say we split the shipping. Let's estimate $15 shipping.

Fine print includes: 'no returns' and payment accepted via PayPal G&S. Thanks!

IMG_2707.jpg

Edited by Jason Milburn
closed