• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Secret Santa Participant in England who wants to trade?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have to get a Secret Santa gift for someone in England and am worried that it won't get there in time for the holidays. Is there anyone in England who is supposed to gift someone in the US who wants to trade with me? (In other words, you gift my person and I gift yours.)

PM me if interested.

Ack i got someone from the US but ive already made up their parcel.

If you can't find anyone to trade with just do what i did and PM them letting them know it will probably be some time after christmas before the parcel arrives.

Hey guys,

I have to get a Secret Santa gift for someone in England and am worried that it won't get there in time for the holidays. Is there anyone in England who is supposed to gift someone in the US who wants to trade with me? (In other words, you gift my person and I gift yours.)

PM me if interested.

I'm sure if you tell them their intentions, they will be forgiving. We aren't just a bunch of .. (no, wait 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

I'm sure if you tell them their intentions, they will be forgiving. We aren't just a bunch of .. (no, wait 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

confused.gif

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

I'm sure if you tell them your intentions, they will be forgiving. We aren't just a bunch of .. (no, wait 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

Send it fedex overnight on your company account! tongue.gif

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

screwy.gif

That would cost more than five times what the gift is worth! foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

screwy.gif

That would cost more than five times what the gift is worth! foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

Use a colleague's account number! cloud9.gif

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

screwy.gif

Good idea. Pls PM me your FedEx account number. Thx.

Hey guys,

PM me if interested.

screwy.gif

Good idea. Pls PM me your FedEx account number. Thx.

893applaud-thumb.gif