• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Eastman SDCC '88 Raphael **SOLD**
1 1

1 post in this topic

Well, it certainly has been a minute since I've been on these forums but I've been out of the the entire hobby for quite some time. We have recently cleaned part of house out and I've still got this piece. I'd love to sell ASAP as I need the room and funds(just bought a new truck :cry:) I've posted pictures below and if anybody has a better idea of what it's worth please DM me as I have a ball park but being 100% transparent don't know if it's accurate, $1000 OBO. Accepting Paypal, Venmo, and cashiers check.  I haven't been in the hobby for years and no idea of what's occurred or current climate. This was originally bought from a member on here about 8/9 years ago. It's still in the frame I got it in and been in a closet literally the entire time. This thing is huge and can be shipped in the frame(packaged of course) or taken out. No matter the price that's settled on shipping is free and will be going UPS Ground w/ insurance. 

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Edited by ChadH