• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
8 8

140 posts in this topic

1 time price drop. Prices will not be lowered further. Thread will be closed 3/18 11:59pm. Thank you

Haven't posted in a long time, but it's time to sell some material and decided to offer here 1st before sending to auction. Been a boardie for many years. Most major dealers and old timers(like myself) know me. 

First :takeit: posted trumps all. Payment via personal checks/mo or Zelle. US buyers only, unless references provided. Returns: notified within 3 days of receipt on raw books for a full refund, buyer pays return shipping. No returns on slabs, ty. Shipping cost is $10 for one or more raw books(ground select) and $15 for one or more slabs(will ship Priority or Express depending on value). I will cover additional shipping costs over and above these amounts. Please no HOS or Probation. I will respond to PMs at earliest convenience. Thank you for looking. 

Edited by RarePaper
Price drop