• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been banned from posting in the What If thread
2 2

6 posts in this topic

This is ridiculous.  I was asked to avoid gower/prince namor whatever and I have. Someone started a What If thread in silver and it was going well until gower showed up and repeated the same nonsense.  Today, I'm not allowed to respond.  I want an explanation. He has started at least a half dozen threads that do little but denigrate Stan Lee.  If that is his obsession, so be it. I ignore those threads and generally ignore that poster.  

He joined an already established thread and argued with everyone. I want to know why I'm not allowed to participate in what was a fun thread until he started his usual anti-stan drivel. 

I think this needs to be aired out publicly.

Edited by shadroch

On 2/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, shadroch said:

This is ridiculous.  I was asked to avoid gower/prince namor whatever and I have. Someone started a What If thread in silver and it was going well until gower showed up and repeated the same nonsense.  Today, I'm not allowed to respond.  I want an explanation. He has started at least a half dozen threads that do little but denigrate Stan Lee.  If that is his obsession, so be it. I ignore those threads and generally ignore that poster.  

He joined an already established thread and argued with everyone. I want to know why I'm not allowed to participate in what was a fun thread until he started his usual anti-stan drivel. 

I think this needs to be aired out publicly.

Did you ask @CGC Mike?  The rest of us can only speculate.

• Administrator
On 2/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, shadroch said:

I want an explanation.

The reason is, you have trolled Prince Namor for years.  Also, you can and do bully people.  Especially when things do not go your way.  If I would have issued warnings for all of those threads instead of banning you from the topic, you would have been permanently banned from posting here.  Debating in threads is encouraged.  The problem is, when the debate isn't going your way, you make a post or posts that include name calling and/or belittling the other party.  This is not ok, and I will not allow it.  I am not going to spend an hour or two to dig up a bunch of posts that show what I have stated above as the search function is terrible on this forum.  Below is the post for the thread that you are referring to.  It is a lot milder than the previous ones that showed without a doubt a pattern of trolling/name calling/and or belittling Prince Namor.  You are a smart person.  I recommend using your intelligence, before making these types of posts in the future.  Also, use the Moderation Review Request forum in the future.  

image.png