• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ASM 135 CGC 8.5 / ASM 136 CGC 9.2

6 posts in this topic

Asking $250 for the #135 -  $240 for the #136 / Both books are the first graded copies from a small collection of Bronze books that I recently helped curate for a friend.  Most of them are in incredible shape and have white pages.  Very well preserved books that hadn't been taken out of storage in over 45 years!

:takeit:is the winner in the thread, but will always listen to reasonable PM's & Offers.

:rulez:all rules apply.  No Probies, Hall Of Shamers, Interpol or Swifties. :shiftyeyes:

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BUYING.  (thumbsu

PAYMENTS:  PAYPAL,  ZELLE, BANK CHECKS ONLY

$18  -  Package very securely USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box -  TOTAL FOR SHIPPING IN THE USA ONLY.
Can ship two books for that same shipping price.  I will communicate / update with every stage of the transaction so you can be assured the best service / purchase possible.

135fr.thumb.jpg.877ea4132b270440ab82aaf93f29a37d.jpg135bk.thumb.jpg.89a1e60927b99d46676b02c2eec180e4.jpg

:takeit:is the winner in the thread, but will always listen to reasonable PM's & Offers.

:rulez:all rules apply.  No Probies, Hall Of Shamers, Interpol or Swifties. :shiftyeyes:

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BUYING.  (thumbsu

PAYMENTS:  PAYPAL,  ZELLE, BANK CHECKS ONLY

$18  -  Package very securely USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box -  TOTAL FOR SHIPPING IN THE USA ONLY.
I will communicate / update with every stage of the transaction so you can be assured the best service / purchase possible.
Edited by FoomMember
ADD BOOK TO THREAD