• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World Famous Creatures unceremoniously deleted by CGC?!?!

2 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago, I noticed that under the periodical name World Famous Creatures, there was the word "updated" in red next to it.  Since I had previously submitted various issues to CGC over the years, and nothing new has been published by that title in over 60 years, I was curious as to what exactly was "updated".  I quickly found out that CGC unceremoniously deleted the listing for World Famous Creatures #1 U.K. cover and price variant that had already been in place for over a year.  My question is WHY?  Why is CGC singling out my cover and price variant issue while allowing a ton of other cover/price variant editions of both comics and magazines to continue to be listed?  I sent an inquiry to CGC back on 02-15-2024 with no response thus far.    

On 2/28/2024 at 10:26 AM, mostmonsters said:

A few weeks ago, I noticed that under the periodical name World Famous Creatures, there was the word "updated" in red next to it.  Since I had previously submitted various issues to CGC over the years, and nothing new has been published by that title in over 60 years, I was curious as to what exactly was "updated".  I quickly found out that CGC unceremoniously deleted the listing for World Famous Creatures #1 U.K. cover and price variant that had already been in place for over a year.  My question is WHY?  Why is CGC singling out my cover and price variant issue while allowing a ton of other cover/price variant editions of both comics and magazines to continue to be listed?  I sent an inquiry to CGC back on 02-15-2024 with no response thus far.    

This is something you may want to ask the Registry Administer about in the CGC Registry Forum.   :gossip:

@jstam