• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Charles Schulz Art Question

3 posts in this topic

I know this is a little off topic but was curious if there was anyone that knew a little more about this than I and could say one way or another if this was authentic or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6235728913&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

I emailed him and he said he bought it several years ago from Anthony Greco at www.grecocollectibles.com and I emailed Anthony to see if he remembered selling it and how he acquired it but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks.

It looks authentic to me. Not a guarantee by any means, but if I was in the market for a piece like that, I would not hesitate to bid on it. Certainly it'll be much more affordable than a strip (which seem to now have a floor of about $5K for even the least interesting frown.gif)

I know what you mean. I'd dearly love a strip as well but I doubt I'll be getting one in the near future. frown.gif

I figured if this was authentic that it might be an affordable piece but I'm really worried about spending some decent money on a forgery.

Thanks for your reply though, I appreciate any help from other collectors that I can get.