• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 Marvel Masterpieces No-Foil Set
1 1

1 post in this topic

Brand new here and look forward to learning more!

My dad worked for the printing company and I have uncut, full-set sheets that were pre-foiling. My grandfather also worked for the printing company and is a retired, life long printer who just had one of my sets professionally cut for me. To date; I know of very few randoms that have made it out into the public - and I sold my only set which wasn’t a set of 10’s by any means (every card had somewhat soft corners and/or other flaws). Which means right now I have a full-set sheet that was cut into individual cards and in perfect condition…the only one in the world. My question is whether I should submit my entire set or just the main, beloved characters? There are 100 cards so it would be quite the investment for me - and at the end of the day I’m not totally sure it would be worth it financially. But - I am trying to use my collective brain here; If I have the only full 93 no-foil set in mint condition in the known world that seems fairly valuable considering each uncut sheet had no shortage of bidders and went for as high as $850 each auction. The only other full set known about I sold for about $700.

I’ve talked to many Marvel Collectors and I’m sure there are many who would love these. Would it be worth it in the end for me considering I no longer collect Marvel is what I need to gain wisdom on…

Pics for examples…

AFFC35DE-3E06-47B2-AC88-27CF86C27E34.jpeg

5933CDB5-A0F5-48F1-8AD1-F9F9EFB1C0F3.jpeg

4FB660D3-3326-40B8-A01E-2620C16CB7D1.jpeg