• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for data on an old print
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Howdy Gang, 

A friend of mine bought this print back in the day, and he's now gotten to that age where he's letting some things go.
Can anyone give him some advice on what to ask and where to market it? 

I have no skin in the game, just want to offer some advice to a buddy. 

I figure the Hive Mind hereabouts would have some experience with this sort of thing, it's way out of my comfort zone.

Thanks!
Catrick339

PRINT1.jpg

PRINT2.jpg

PRINT3.jpg

PRINT4.jpg

I've seen unsigned copies of that print, but never a limited edition like that.  A shop in Vegas asked $299 for a framed unsigned print, and I remember an unsigned print on eBay for about $50 simultaneously.  Was this bought from a QVC type of place? 

On 3/3/2024 at 10:54 AM, shadroch said:

I've seen unsigned copies of that print, but never a limited edition like that.  A shop in Vegas asked $299 for a framed unsigned print, and I remember an unsigned print on eBay for about $50 simultaneously.  Was this bought from a QVC type of place? 

I'll check with my pal, but it seems unlikely. I'd guess the local comic shop or a midwest convention

On 3/3/2024 at 1:19 PM, catrick339 said:

I'll check with my pal, but it seems unlikely. I'd guess the local comic shop or a midwest convention

Yup. He bought it from the owner of the local comic shop years ago. It came rolled, he had it flattened and professionally framed locally. 
No idea where the comic shop got it.