• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #5 CGC 7.5 OW-W (SOLD)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

It's been years since I sold or purchased books from the board, but it's time to let a few books from my collection go, starting with my ASM #5 CGC 7.5. I still have my kudos threads where you can see that I am a good guy :) Please keep in mind that I am in Sweden and I will be shipping the book from here. I will of course pack it safely and carefully. Let me know if you wonder about anything and check out my simple rules below.

Amazing Spider-Man #5 CGC 7.5 OW-W pages : Price $SOLD

ASM5.thumb.jpg.2951b31ec0a5726b4ff2795a0ec4b545.jpg

Rules:

- Shipping from Sweden to Europe and the US only. Shipping will cost $20 (I cover the rest of the shipping costs) and tracking number will of course be provided.

- No buyers from the probation list or HOS, please. I would also like to see references from the board.

- First :takeit: in the thread wins but PMs are welcome.

- No returns on graded books.

- Payment via PayPal. I will send an invoice and expect it to be paid within 3 days.

Thank you!

Edited by SECollector