• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VCC 2024 Discussion Thread
2 2

37 posts in this topic

As always, if any sellers have a small description of their booth that they would like me to add next to the link to their booth in the "Index Of Sellers" thread, just PM me or post it here in the discussion for me to see and I'll add it asap.

The link to the Index will go out with all the emails, FB, IG, and X posts (and anywhere else I can think of online to stick it :blush:) that I send out throughout the weekend..

Also, the Index thread is also a place to post any updates that might be happening with your booth (ex. new additions, discounts, etc.) throughput the VCC weekend.

Thanks everyone... have a great show.  :banana::whee::banana:

On 4/12/2024 at 8:53 PM, DeadOne said:

As always, if any sellers have a small description of their booth that they would like me to add next to the link to their booth in the "Index Of Sellers" thread, just PM me or post it here in the discussion for me to see and I'll add it asap.

"Silver and Bronze Marvel & DC, comic magazines, posters, mostly cheap" would be fine for me.

Ugh - hate being a last second slacker but it will have to do.  I’ll go sort out a few more stacks of books and post those up in a half hour or so.

On 4/12/2024 at 8:53 PM, DeadOne said:

"Golden age slabs! Fun & affordable stuff!"

Ok - that is enough to test the waters.  I’ve been holding on to these and hoping to get the old press out of storage since the defects are stacking related and they should press up nicely.  Plenty of Bronze Star Wars and other books in the boxes so I may post up some more tomorrow if things go decent.  Good luck everyone!

On 4/13/2024 at 3:00 PM, GACollectibles said:

Is this thing on? lol

Greggy didn't buy all of your carp yet?

On 4/13/2024 at 3:00 PM, Ryan. said:

Greggy didn't buy all of your carp yet?

Must be napping.

However, I did sell more than him for the umpteenth time, so it was well worth the effort.