• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VCC 2024 Discussion Thread
2 2

59 posts in this topic

Is everyone on vacation or something?

On 7/20/2024 at 3:00 PM, Ryan. said:

Is everyone on vacation or something?

I think that's part of it, probably right in the middle of family vacation time, even so there's been recently an average of 16+ dealers, so we are missing dealers too....

On 7/20/2024 at 3:03 PM, crassus said:

I think that's part of it, probably right in the middle of family vacation time, even so there's been recently an average of 16+ dealers, so we are missing dealers too....

Slackers.

On 7/20/2024 at 3:03 PM, Ryan. said:

Slackers.

I know...families....I mean you have all year to spend time with them....the VCC comes only 3 times a year...you just buy the kids what they want at Christmas and everything else is forgotten or forgiven.... (shrug)

On 7/20/2024 at 3:06 PM, crassus said:

I know...families....I mean you have all year to spend time with them....the VCC comes only 3 times a year...you just buy the kids what they want at Christmas and everything else is forgotten or forgiven.... (shrug)

Christmas presents get in the way of more comics.

Unfortunately, I contemplated not doing a booth this time since I haven't had any sales in quite a while.  However, I muscled through it for the off chance I can sell some books.  It is not looking good though.

On 7/20/2024 at 4:35 PM, jlouque said:

It is not looking good though.

:wishluck:

I just added a half dozen Moderns I forgot to post this morning. I have more to add but not sure if I will.

On 7/20/2024 at 3:24 PM, dick pontoon said:

We might need to downsize the venue if this keeps up.

I don't think we can hold the Boston part of the con at the Westin Seaport anymore.  We will need to move back to Stuart St.

Free crickets with any purchase! Just wander the halls and pick 'em up as they chirp their siren song of silence... :whistle:

On 7/21/2024 at 7:55 AM, drbanner said:

Free crickets with any purchase! Just wander the halls and pick 'em up as they chirp their siren song of silence... :whistle:

A bit of a late afternoon flurry of activity to round out the VCC.  I hope there sales for others as well.

Thanks again @DeadOne !!

On 7/22/2024 at 9:41 AM, GACollectibles said:

I hope there sales for others as well

lol