• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ending Tonight! Art at Heritage 3-13-24 ~ 1980's Transformers & G.I. Joe, Jim Lee Superman, Mark Bagley, Spider-Man, Sal Buscema Captain America w/Daredevil!

3 posts in this topic

I have some great pieces up for bids at Heritage ending on Wed. 3-13. Thanks for looking and any bids are appreciated !! 

https://comics.HA.com/c/search.zx?saleNo=322411&collection=58&FC=0&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

1) Early 80's Marvel Transformers #2 featuring Decepticon jets firing on Optimus Prime & Bumblebee as well as Sunstreaker and Sideswipe transforming from vehicles to robots!

2) Herb Trimpe Doc pinup published in Marvel G.I. Joe Order of Battle #1 from 1986.

3) 1980's Marvel G.I. Joe #30 page featuring Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Hawk, Doc and Wild Bill !

4) Jim Lee Superman #212 page featuring the Man of Steel from 2005

5) Pat Olliffe page from Untold Tales of Spider-Man #2 featuring Spidey in costume in 3 panels, Aunt May and changing back in Peter Parker.

6) 1979 Sal Buscema page from Captain America #235 with Cap and Daredevil in action!

7) Mark Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man page featuring Spider-Woman vs Dr. Ock and Justice League page with Batman and other characters.

8) Batman Joker Time featuring Batman and Joker and a Batman Gotham Knights page with Batman, Batgirl and Azrael

tf.jpg

doc.jpg

joe.jpg

sup.jpg

spidey.jpg

cap.jpg

bag.jpg

Edited by wolvergeek