• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Silver Age Amazing Spider-Man Keys - #14 CGC 4.5 Off-White to White 1st Green Goblin remaining

6 posts in this topic

(SOLD) Amazing Spider-Man #6 CGC 5.5 Off White pages, $1450 shipped priority mail to US locations.

I am a collector reducing my collection, not a dealer. I know how to ship promptly and carefully, and will treat you the way I hope to be treated when buying books online. 

Payments accepted through Paypal invoicing. Price is firm, no offers please.  If you'd like to buy it's okay to claim here but also message me please.  Thank you.

Please see my other vintage ASM up for sale.

ASM 06 (1).jpg

ASM 06 (2).jpg

ASM 06 (3).jpg

ASM 06 (4).jpg

ASM 06 (5).jpg

ASM 06 (6).jpg

Edited by backinmyday01

Posted (edited)

(SOLD) Amazing Spider-Man #9 CGC 5.5 Off White pages, $1450 shipped priority mail to US locations.

I am a collector reducing my collection, not a dealer. I know how to ship promptly and carefully, and will treat you the way I hope to be treated when buying books online. 

Payments accepted through Paypal invoicing. Price is firm, no offers please.  If you'd like to buy it's okay to claim here but also message me please.  Thank you.

ASM 09 (1).jpg

ASM 09 (2).jpg

ASM 09 (3).jpg

ASM 09 (4).jpg

ASM 09 (5).jpg

ASM 09 (6).jpg

Edited by backinmyday01

Posted (edited)

(CLOSED) Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 4.5 Off White to White pages, $1850 shipped priority mail to US locations.

ASM 14 (1).jpg

ASM 14 (2).jpg

ASM 14 (3).jpg

ASM 14 (4).jpg

ASM 14 (5).jpg

ASM 14 (6).jpg

Edited by backinmyday01