• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Cheap Marvel / Atlas 1st Appearance Slabs (All $125 Shipped!) and 1 Mechanical Defect Key
1 1

12 posts in this topic

This is my 6th post (4 previous sales here) but I have many sales of Ebay (dsgkanderson) or FB Marketplace references on request.

Normal Rules

No HOS or Probies

US or international (with references)

Shipped USPS Priority included in price - International for an additional fee.

No return on slabbed copies

1st in:takeit: the thread wins it.  Will discuss offers.

Payment by Paypal Goods and Services preferred but will discuss others

All posted in the replys!

Edited by gooshball

On 3/11/2024 at 7:46 PM, gooshball said:

And a mechanical defect rarity (though its off theme.)

X-Men #50 (1st new X men Logo, 2nd Polaris, 1st Cover) 

Wraps inserted in the reverse order!  Called out on blue label slab.

$350

CGC4377747-019_OBV.jpg

@Hulksdaddy1 you've been looking for one just like this!

On 3/12/2024 at 10:46 AM, gooshball said:

And a mechanical defect rarity (though its off theme.)

X-Men #50 (1st new X men Logo, 2nd Polaris, 1st Cover) 

Wraps inserted in the reverse order!  Called out on blue label slab.

$350

CGC4377747-019_OBV.jpg

I owned a Marvel Team Up Annual #1 where the 1st half of the book was 'normal' then the second half was in reverse - boy was I confused reading that bad boy, thought it was some Christopher Nolan kind of deal going on!

With centrefolds this start with the middle, goes toward the start, then the end then back to the middle again - I do believe these were the lyrics to Crystal Waters 100% pure love in 1993...perhaps they read this book???

On 3/11/2024 at 11:26 PM, SpidersComics said:

I owned a Marvel Team Up Annual #1 where the 1st half of the book was 'normal' then the second half was in reverse - boy was I confused reading that bad boy, thought it was some Christopher Nolan kind of deal going on!

With centrefolds this start with the middle, goes toward the start, then the end then back to the middle again - I do believe these were the lyrics to Crystal Waters 100% pure love in 1993...perhaps they read this book???

I was quite confused myself when I got this one.  Starts at page 13, last at first page as the centerfold then finished with pages 1-12

20231127_144213.jpg

20231127_144220.jpg

20231127_144230.jpg

20231127_144237.jpg

There's definitely a market for unique production books though..and any book cleaner would be able to remove the staples then fold the boo pages over, gently press them down and re-attach the correct way if desired....mine did not have that option of course being glued!

Your book is evidence that nearly every page Steranko draws makes a damn good splash though :)