• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If i cant find my comic on the site will cgc automatically asses and find it themselves?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Like i have a reprint star wars issue #3 from the late 70s im guessing not shure its blank were barcode supposed to be, but i cant find it in star wars list.

On 3/13/2024 at 8:28 AM, cbudris said:

Like i have a reprint star wars issue #3 from the late 70s im guessing not shure its blank were barcode supposed to be, but i cant find it in star wars list.

As a general rule, if you've seriously looked hard for a book and can't find it, you could CGC customer service and ask them to add it or see if there has been an error in the system or if they can find the right name/variant of book for you.

Side note:  Consider searching on ebay for the cgc slabbed book that you have under the terms you think it should be.  Maybe you can find the right name/variant that way.  Or search the CGC census also.

Edited by revat

On 3/13/2024 at 8:42 AM, cbudris said:

for example as seen here i found comic on this site but since it don't have a date it wont let me add it to the ones i want to get graded.

image_2024-03-13_094138508.png

I'm certainly no expert, but these does seem to me like an issue with the website.  I would consider contacting CGC customer service.