• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Savage Sword of Conan by Titan Comics

6 posts in this topic

Picked up the 1st issue and I really liked it. 

Feels so good to hold and read a black and white magazine. And the old newspaper smell is there as well.

The mag has 80 pages. 1 Conan story, 1 Solomon Kane story, pinups and 2 short prose stories. 
This is only going to be 6 issues, published 2 months apart but I hope they will keep it going past 6 issues.

It is really well done and worth the price. I hope other companies will take notice and put out content like this.

IMG_2806.jpeg

Me too!!! I was surprised how good this was.  Gave the new penthouse a shot too, but this was like reading SSOC when I was a kid again.  I may have to dig into more of Titans Conan stuff.

On 4/12/2024 at 5:06 PM, jdandns said:

This very much returns the feeling of reading Savage Sword in the 80's (for me). Congrats to Titan, well done.

Looking forward to more.

Agreed, although it looks like it will be bit of time between each issue.  :pullhair: