• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Raw On eBay - Defenders #10, DD #6, FF #50, Adams' GL....

22 posts in this topic

...and lots, lots more.

This is the last week of listings before I take a well-deserved break through to the end of January. We've got some beautiful early Defenders, including a VF/NM copy of #10, a bunch of Adams' Green Lanterns, a handful of Surfers in VF or better, a great batch of Kirby FFs, including a VF+ copy of #50, notoriously awkward to track down in grade, a....

Ah, to hell with it...check 'em out yourself...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgwentleafQQhtZ-1

...and help me finance my trip to the US of A in January. thumbsup2.gif

BTW, anyone attending the NYC show on 14th Jan? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nick

Do you ever run out of adjectives to describe your books? wink.gif

Oh, yeah...although fortunately, I've so far managed to avoid using both 'moist' and 'steaming'. tongue.gif

Something of a result, I'd say.

You could always try "magisterial", "majestic", "God-like", "celestial", "beyond", "supreme", "sublime", and my personal fave from ebay auctions past....

"Vivid". cool.gif

Oh, yeah...although fortunately, I've so far managed to avoid using both 'moist' and 'steaming'. tongue.gif

You could always try "magisterial", "majestic", "God-like", "celestial", "beyond", "supreme", "sublime", and my personal fave from ebay auctions past....

"Vivid". cool.gif

Fugly

"Vivid". cool.gif

Fugly
this is supposed to be a troll free thread makepoint.gif

Alrighty, folks. Those wank-stains at eBay have, over the last 24 hours, changed the way photos are imported from external hosts. The consequence is that my auction photos have been helpfully resized so that they're pretty much useless.

Anyone who wants a high res scan, e-mail me at 'gwentleaf@aol.com' and I'll have one over to you pronto.

eBay? Bunch of [embarrassing lack of self control] spunk-trumpets, one and all.

Alrighty, folks. Those wank-stains at eBay have, over the last 24 hours, changed the way photos are imported from external hosts. The consequence is that my auction photos have been helpfully resized so that they're pretty much useless.

Anyone who wants a high res scan, e-mail me at 'gwentleaf@aol.com' and I'll have one over to you pronto.

Send my book yet? makepoint.gif

You paid like, what? 20 hours ago? confused-smiley-013.gif

Some 72 hours after you popped the BIN.... yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

You paid like, what? 20 hours ago? confused-smiley-013.gif

Some 72 hours after you popped the BIN.... yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif Within your allowable range for payment. Dammit, even Andy ships faster than you. sumo.gif

Within your allowable range for payment. Dammit, even Andy ships faster than you. sumo.gif

Sure he does... yeahok.gif

If you paid me at 4.00am my time Thursday, you expect me to get up, check my e-mail, pack your book, complete the docs and get it in the mail...all before I go to work? 893whatthe.gif

Time to update my 'blocked bidder' list, I think.... poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Within your allowable range for payment. Dammit, even Andy ships faster than you. sumo.gif

If you paid me at 4.00am my time Thursday, you expect me to get up, check my e-mail, pack your book, complete the docs and get it in the mail...all before I go to work? 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

You have a real job? Should have packed it up ahead of time! makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif

Where did I say 'real job'? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think 'attend a place of work' is probably closer to the truth.

27_laughing.gif

What if he sells 2 or more books to the same buyer? You would want a reduced shipping charge, wouldn't you?

27_laughing.gif

What if he sells 2 or more books to the same buyer? You would want a reduced shipping charge, wouldn't you?

makepoint.gif He knew I wasn't going to win anything more so back off CPA wannabe. gossip.gif

And the shirt off my back, apparently.... frown.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gif He knew I wasn't going to win anything more so back off CPA wannabe. gossip.gif

I have my CPA... do you? poke2.gif (and yes, I know that you can only get an "inferior" license in Canada insane.gif)