• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Correction
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello CGC Admins,

When possible could you look into the following issue I encountered with a registry entry:

I submitted card number 1401021642022 which should correlate to the slot seen below ( #100 2019-20 Topps Chrome Sapphire UCL Cristiano Ronaldo (Image Variation)) but, instead the system did not match it up with that empty slot and I had to put in for a new slot request.  Could someone look into this so that I can properly add the card to my registry set.  Thank you in advance!

image.thumb.png.a9b834dfc55142f464da156c9888b855.png

• Administrator

Hello, 

After reviewing 1401021642022, we noticed this has been incorrectly labeled, without the player name, and should be returned for correction.  Once the label has been corrected, you may request to add the card to the proper slot.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  

Hello Maribeth,

Please take no offense (you have always been great and helpful and are one of the few shining stars at CGC) but this is truly annoying.  This is not the first time that I have received cards back that have supposedly gone through Quality Assurance checks to then have to send the card back because of an incorrect label.  It happened not long ago to a Dan Marino and a 1910 boxing card I sent in that were incorrectly labeled. To make matters worse I have had (3) cards from my personal collection damaged by CGC, (1) that was sent in for grading and TWO that were sent in to reholder (should have just left them alone).  What is happening to CGC Quality Assurance? I don't understand and I see that I'm not the only one this is happening to as the forums have several other instances.  I'm disappointed and losing more and more confidence in your company's services with each order I have sent in.  Please make it a point to notify your management about this, because as a customer I am beginning to feel that CGC really does not want to be in the sports card grading market and would rather stay with TCGs and Comics.

• Administrator

Hello TwoYewts,

I understand your frustration and apologize again for the inconvenience of having to send cards back for correction.  I have forwarded your comments to management.