• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC Note Pedigrees on Pulp Labels?
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2024 at 9:06 PM, Surfing Alien said:

I know that it will never have Pedigree status but this is Frank Brunner's copy of Brundage's 1st WT cover. I have several others of his pulps. Mostly upper mid-grade like this, but priceless. His Bran Mak Morn portfolio should have been Weird Tales illos :headbang:

20211014_193507.thumb.jpg.40d8ad897abf8950e6b2a4a3e6ed80f5.jpg

That's a very cool provenance!  :headbang:

On 3/28/2024 at 3:29 PM, PhantomLadyKiller said:

What about the 5th Street collection?  Pedigree, or collection?  I think I have 2 of the Spicys, Hakes sold a group and I landed two runts.  Really nice condition, matched pics of 5th street available on line.

Since no one else said nuthin, I looked back into this, it is the SIXTH street collection.  Some copy from ebay listings where some were sold follows;  I know nothing else but I think I got 2 and there are no marking or certificates:

"The Sixth Street Collection from Spokane Wa! There is the normal wave from sitting in a basement for 75 years. Another cool Sixth Street Book!A very cool book. This book comes from a collection which started over 75 years ago and has sat in a basement until a few months ago - you will be the 2nd true owner of this book. Most of these are gorgeous books and the Sixth Street Collection will be a mark of distinction and something that you can be proud of owning. When you mention that you own this book, you will say Sixth Street, and they will know what you mean."