• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Appearance listings on Heritage - key pieces at all price ranges
2 2

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

These items are #offeredelsewhere and are currently live on Heritage for their upcoming Signature/Platinum auctions. 

We are talking a wide variety of pages including several major keys like Marvel Spotlight #5 (Ghost Rider), X-Men #49 (Mesmero and Polaris), and Vengeance of Bane #1 (Bane). 

Please take a look at the link below and use the Track button to keep an eye on any pieces in which you may be interested. 

I don’t sell pieces from my collection often, but recently picked up two big pieces I’ve been after for years and need to pay off. I’ve only ever opened up my vault to this degree on one other occasion when considering a real estate purchase. I hope you enjoy the selections!

https://comics.ha.com/c/search/results.zx?dept=1938&mode=live&auction_name=7369&consignor_no=110&type=friend-consignorlive-notice