• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PROPOSAL: Independent Eye Appeal rating *DELETED*

7 posts in this topic

I agree totally, but where's the button to vote?

P.S. Great example on the Hulk 181 books, and this is something I'd be telling people WILL effect values in the future, no matter what grade CGC doles out.

Oops...I had an extra margarita this evening...this post will self-destruct (shortly)...nothing to see here folks, please move along to the corrected thread... here.

>>Take POV for instance...he likes date stamps...whereas I detest them...this leads me to believe that this would not be anything worth pursuing seriously....but it does make for good debate...

This makes no sense. It's like stating that I have a friend who loves rolled spines, yet I detest them.

Would POV really trade me even-up clean NM copies in exchange for NM copies, but with obtrusive date stamps on them? If so, PM me ASAP.

You certainly can't please everyone (and CGC is not doing that today) but proper registration, no white borders, high color and gloss and no writing or date stamps would be as close to "production fresh" as possible and I think that's what is being discussed here.

Would POV really trade me even-up clean NM copies in exchange for NM copies, but with obtrusive date stamps on them? If so, PM me ASAP.

This makes no sense either....why would I want to PM you ASAP.... mad.gif