• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WAS PHASTOS GAY IN THE COMICS?
1 1

WAS PHASTOS GAY IN THE COMICS?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WAS PHASTOS GAY IN THE COMICS?

• Yup
    • Nope

4 posts in this topic

Morph was a character in the X-Men animated series from the 1990s. I never watched that, but the fandom wiki on the character indicates that Morph was non-binary: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Morph_(Earth-92131)

Morph's powers are similar to an earlier character called Changeling who was around a bit in the 1960s. They couldn't use that name for the animated series, since DC held the trademark for that name. Not sure whether it's fair to say the character is the same (certainly, their default, non-impersonating forms are very different). But either way, shape-shifters are great characters to explore themes of identity with, as they can present in any way they want.

Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2024 at 1:28 PM, fastballspecial said:

This was all over Facebook before X-men 97 come out. Now that its got rave reviews all the haters have disappeared.
I don't understand where the toxic comic book fans have come from all of sudden. 

Was Phastos gay in the Comics? I don't even think he was Fat in the Comics.:roflmao:

Edited by $blackpillmenace