• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local Comic Shops by Location
3 3

88 posts in this topic

I’d like to give a shout-out to Central City Comics in Charlotte, NC.  I stopped in today and the guy was awesome to talk with, had a great selection of back issues priced very fairly, and I honestly was just impressed with the old school vibe and his professionslism.  I went to another store nearby that had ridiculous prices, so it was a great experience to what I thought may be a shot day.

On 5/31/2024 at 9:37 AM, youfoundjake said:

I would like to add that Flying Colors will be moving, as their lease expires January 2025, but Joe still hopes everyone visits the current location on Treat Blvd.  Once he reveals the new location, I will try to post the update here.

Flying Colors is now located at:
1170 Concord Ave Suite 140 Concord CA

On 8/23/2024 at 3:11 PM, Browns81 said:

I’d like to give a shout-out to Central City Comics in Charlotte, NC.  I stopped in today and the guy was awesome to talk with, had a great selection of back issues priced very fairly, and I honestly was just impressed with the old school vibe and his professionslism.  I went to another store nearby that had ridiculous prices, so it was a great experience to what I thought may be a shot day.

Added and thanks! (thumbsu

Went to Comics Arcade in Kalispell, Montana - it was good but a little disorganized. Lots and lots of books, nothing in order. Pricing all over the place but pretty good. Its in the ground floor of a big antique store on Main Street in downtown Kali.

HIGHLY recommend Greybeard Collectibles in Stevensville, Montana. Roughly 30 miles south of MIssoula in a little strip mall on 93. Just an excellent comic book store. Plus directly across the street Mrs. Donut saw lightning strike the mountain and create a forest fire that is still going.  https://www.graybeardcollectibles.com/