• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Indiana Comic Book Show June 8th 2024

2 posts in this topic

Our 7th show I think in current location. 20 Dealers from 4 states in attendance. Free Admission and Parking.
Large indoor mall with plenty of space to walk around. You will spend hours here if you like comics. Also a nice
local pizza place in the mall if you want lunch. Everything from Golden Age to Current moderns will be at the show. 
I built this show because I was tired of going to Cons and not have very many comic book dealers and paying to get
in to find out. If you live close by to Evansville, IN you will not be disappointed. 

Facebook link below to join group. 
Southern Indiana Comic Book Show | Facebook

image.thumb.jpeg.377db1b347681f9f010f021c07100a1a.jpeg

Edited by fastballspecial

On 4/3/2024 at 6:55 PM, fastballspecial said:

Our 7th show I think in current location. 20 Dealers from 4 states in attendance. Free Admission and Parking.
Large indoor mall with plenty of space to walk around. You will spend hours here if you like comics. Also a nice
local pizza place in the mall if you want lunch. Everything from Golden Age to Current moderns will be at the show. 
I built this show because I was tired of going to Cons and not have very many comic book dealers and paying to get
in to find out. If you live close by to Evansville, IN you will not be disappointed. 

Facebook link below to join group. 
Southern Indiana Comic Book Show | Facebook

image.thumb.jpeg.377db1b347681f9f010f021c07100a1a.jpeg

Can’t wait!!