• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Death of th VenomVerse worth collecting
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone this is my first post at this forum so please correct me if I’m in the wrong location. I found the entire first print of “death of the venom verse”. the series seems very interesting. I just don’t know if it’s worth collecting. Does the series and comics carry value currently and if so, what is the price range? Thank y’all in advance.

IMG_8792.jpeg

Issue #2 is the 1st appearance of Kid Venom, who/which is getting a solo series that hits the stands in April. There are other "1st appearances", but it is unlikely that any of them stick.

On 4/8/2024 at 2:46 AM, kimik said:

Issue #2 is the 1st appearance of Kid Venom, who/which is getting a solo series that hits the stands in April. There are other "1st appearances", but it is unlikely that any of them stick.

but then all you need to hear is that one of them is going to be in a movie, and the book will explode

On 4/9/2024 at 8:43 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

but then all you need to hear is that one of them is going to be in a movie, and the book will explode

That is the hope with all of these Edge of Spiders/Gwens/Venoms type minis. I will admit I did 10 each of Death of Venomverse, but that was to chase the 1:10 Dell'Otto set.

I would bank on the Death of the Venomverse #2 with the first appearance of Kid Venom. I think that Marvel is trying to move a bit into some Manga style characters and it appears like characters like Spider Boy and Kid Venom will get pushed hard by Marvel. I loaded up on plenty of the #2 1:100. I have sold a few already in CGC 9.8, but holding on to the rest just in case.

The 1:10 Dell'Otto set is awesome, I also have dupes of that one too.