• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Low grade, raw, Golden & Silver Age comics with cool covers.

6 posts in this topic

I've been going thru boxes and have some low-grade Golden Age and Silver Age to offer up. This will probably take me a few days to get thru, as I'm still going through stuff, need to take pics and such, so please be patient. 

Rules: first :takeit:in the thread wins. 

Payments: I accept checks and money orders for payment. No electronic payments accepted. Because of this, US buyers only. 

Shipping: priority shipping will be $12 and I believe that comes with $100 insurance. Any additional insurance is at postal rate cost for the amount of coverage you choose.

Returns: 7 day return privilege on raw comics (return shipping buyer's responsibility). 

As always, thanks for taking a look and I hope you find something for your collection! 

Edited by Frisco Larson

Wings #91 1.0. The chew is obvious, but luckily, it's placed in a way where it doesn't hit any word balloons, so the stories are fully readable. There is also a piece of tape on the back cover. Classic cover for cheap. $90

Wings 91 front.jpg

Wings 91 centerfold.jpg

Wings 91 back.jpg

Posted (edited)

"The Rifleman" #10 2.5 ow pages. The famous "wood" cover! The main defects here are the obvious tape pulls to the front and back covers. If not for those, this would be a solid mid-ish grade copy. The most recent GPA reported sale is a 1.8 sold in Jan/24 for $311. Grab this one for $245.

IMG_20240408_124929.jpg

IMG_20240408_124943.jpg

IMG_20240408_124526.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson