• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal Book (Blue) Came Back Restored (Purple)
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hey folks

Need help figuring stuff out.

Recently I re-sent in my Thor 165 that had been graded as a blue label 8.5; after having Joey crush it on the ol’ press and clean, I was excited for a possible bump (or at least the book losing it’s dimples).

Just got the grade back from CGC, and they marked it as Restored.  I’m confused about this one…..can anyone help me figure out if I have any recourse with CGC?  I bought the book as a Blue Label 8.5, and so I’m curious if I have any grounds to claim that CGC messed up the original book grade; or even if they anyone has any idea how CGC might be able to help rectify this one?

Regardless of the outcome, thank you everyone for always helping me!  Find pictures attached too.

IMG_1650.thumb.png.bf15132af3ec3297fff68a712df559ab.pngIMG_1649.thumb.jpeg.bb608c340b9f6624b5fd6dc03a934353.jpeg

On 4/10/2024 at 2:31 PM, KCOComics said:

I'm sorry! That's frustrating. Do the grader notes say where the CT is?

Yea! Top and bottom of the spine, plus at the bottom right of the front cover.