• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes: Eclipsed

6 posts in this topic

Agreed. Season 1 was brilliant. My wife and I enjoyed the entire run, season 1 was the best for both of us by far. Is there any place to stream it now?

Edited by kimik

On 4/11/2024 at 6:09 PM, kimik said:

Agreed. Season 1 was brilliant. My wife and I enjoyed the entire run, season 1 was the best for both of us by far. Is there any place to stream it now?

The new one doesn’t have a release date yet but if one wants to watch the original it is on Amazon Prime :)

I'd be up for giving it a second chance - after all the years of practically everyone saying that the 1st season was the herald of bright, new comic book genre of entertainment - you'd think that the number one priority for the show would be to ignore everything that came after the first season and go back to making something really special. I recall how exciting it was to watch it when it came out every week, and then the slow realization that the show was not going in a good direction after the first season.