• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sell or Grade? Complete Marvel x Fortnite, DC x Fortnite series sealed with codes
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, see the link below for pictures. I have the below items that I was not sure if I should sell, or Grade or do anything with right now and was looking for advice. I am not a comic book person and these were given to me. I tried searching ebay and gocollect and it was very tough to evaluate. I know grading is also expensive. If graded, do I also have to remove the plastic seal? I feel really intimidated trying to look up everything. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

• DC x Fortnite : zero point complete set #1-6, sealed, with codes

• Marvel x Fortnite : zero war complete set #1-5, sealed, with codes

• DC x Fortnite : foundation one shot, sealed, with code

• DC x Fortnite zero point full book, sealed, with codes

Link to Photos: https://imgur.com/a/lLH3KvI

Welcome To The Boards!!!

I know nothing about these books, however, after a quick search on MCS, it seems these books are all $10.00 and under so not worth grading, also, if you did send them in for grading the books would have to be removed from the polybags, either you will have to do it or CGC will do it and dispose of the polybags, also, any loose items that may have come with the book you will want to keep, if they get sent to CGC they will be disposed of and not be returned.

As far as I know, CGC doesn't have a stance on digital codes. A book with them is treated the same as a book without them. I don't think they would be worth grading.