• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unlimited value turnaround time
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I submitted a couple pulps in the UV tier. They were delivered Thursday 4/4. They were entered into the CGC system Friday 4/5. On Monday the 8th the status was changed to grading/encapsulation/imaging. It’s now Friday the 12th and the status hasn’t changed. The site still lists 2 days as the estimate.

I haven’t submitted in the UV tier before and would like to know if this is normal. Seems like for the extra $ they should at least be close to the estimate.

Vegabomb, I am just curious if your books shipped yet. I submitted two pulps at the UV tier that were placed in the CGC system on 4/11. They have been sitting on the "Grading/Quality Control" status since Monday and, like you, I would have expected the status to change within 2 business days if that is the current turnaround time CGC advertises.

Does turnaround start when they receive your package and does anyone know if their po box is delivered to their office or do they have to make the 30 minute trip to the post office?

I called CGC three days ago and they told me the books had been graded and they were waiting for encapsulation. I called again today, Friday the 19th, and was told they were still in the same spot. The site STILL says current turnaround time is two days for UV tier. 

I’m quite unhappy with CGC.