• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Suspense 8 price cut, 4/17 added ASM129
1 1

10 posts in this topic

One book. Bought off the board about 8 or 9 months ago. Planned on starting a small LB Cole collection, since decided to focus much more on my Daredevil Collection. So putting it back on here at a bit of a loss, but possibly someone’s gain. Plenty of kudos and I’ve dealt with many of you before. Offers always welcome. 

The Overall Rules: 

Postage in the US included in price. 

Postage to Canada will be at cost, DM to discuss.  

No House Of Shame or Probationary members.

Paypal or venmo preferred, check or MO, if discussed accepted. 

Reasonable returns always accepted, however, it is graded. I don’t see any issues here, save shipping damage. But will be packed bulletproof! 

First take in thread wins and trumps all PM negotiations. 

Again, I’ve dealt with a lot of you here but feel free to check the kudos on my profile if unsure! 

Edited by Cornelius The First

Posted (edited)

Just closed on some BIG books to jumpstart and vastly upgrade my DD collection. That being said, offers are highly encouraged, worst I can say is no, and time payments could be accepted. 
- Will also likely be selling some DD books that I’ve now upgraded in short order on another thread. 

Edited by Cornelius The First