• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 4.5 - CLOSED
1 1

16 posts in this topic

General Rules

• No PL or HOS members.  
  • :takeit: in thread trumps any PM negotiations that aren't final.  PM negotiations are only final when post is marked Sold.
  • Please PM me with any questions, comments or concerns.

Shipping

• Book will be shipped at no cost to the buyer using USPS Priority Mail.

Payment

• Check or Money Order only on this book.
  • Checks must clear before book is shipped.  
  • Payment due in 7 days, unless other arrangement made.

Returns

• NO returns for CGC-graded books unless damaged en route. For raw books, returns will be accepted within seven days. Books must be returned in the condition they were sent.

Edited by Math Teacher

Agree with all of the above comments. If somebody is looking for a low or even mid-grade copy of this book - this is the one to snag.

Also - what were your poor kiddos doing while their substitute teacher was looking up GPA stats?

I picture you in the classroom like this: :151549297_waiting3:

heh heh :roflmao:

On 4/17/2024 at 11:39 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Agree with all of the above comments. If somebody is looking for a low or even mid-grade copy of this book - this is the one to snag.

Also - what were your poor kiddos doing while their substitute teacher was looking up GPA stats?

I picture you in the classroom like this: :151549297_waiting3:

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Unless I am subbing for a math teacher, I'm pretty much just a glorified baby-sitter.

Could you please edit your post to include the specifics on shipping (cost and method)? :foryou: