• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAN ADULT COMICS BE LISTED FOR SALE HERE? CHERRY, LEATHERBOY HOT TAILS ????
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I bought a big modern comic collection ( 300+ long boxes) and there is one box with mature 1990s LGBTQ comics, Cherry Jubilee, Mature Manga ect are these allowed to be listed for sale here? Just don't want to post anything that is restricted? Any board policy advise would be helpful :) 

Edited by I am not Glenda

• Administrator

Hi

I will post what is listed in the terms of use at the end.  In many cases, upper frontal is allowed as long as it is tasteful.  Lower frontal would not be allowed in most cases.  You can blot out parts of the comic that would not normally be allowed.  You can send me images of some that are borderline, and I will either approve or not.  

Nude images: Given that this is a comic book collecting forum, some leeway for actual comic imagery is provided, more so than non-comic related imagery. Some nudity is allowed when it is comic related and done in a tasteful manner. However, there are many comics that are quite explicit and aren't allowed to be posted here.

Edit to add, check with me on the ones that might be one sided on the political spectrum.  (LGBTQ and Mature Magna.  @I am not Glenda