• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOVIE POSTERS! Batman, Star Wars, Commando, Friday the 13th part 2, Lion King, Predator, Pulp Fiction & More
1 1

32 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2024 at 8:25 PM, comicartcom said:

sorry I don't. Not a one.
is that the only size you collect?

It's my preferred size because they are more affordable and I can display more, but I'm open. Here's one, and by chance Rear Window is on right now...  and also baseball...

17189305690807584522095674820161.jpg

17189306108302365433092386224400.jpg

On 6/20/2024 at 5:43 PM, pmpknface said:

It's my preferred size because they are more affordable and I can display more, but I'm open. Here's one, and by chance Rear Window is on right now...  and also baseball...

17189305690807584522095674820161.jpg

yeah.. I see you looking in Miss Body's window.. she better not catch you

:shiftyeyes:

yeah I understand why people collect inserts.

I collect all sizes, inc. billboards sizes. most of my wall space is 3 sheets, italian and french oversized stuff, but I need a bigger place.

I do have original stills groups from man who knew too much through the birds, and odd singles for some later titles

On 6/20/2024 at 8:52 PM, comicartcom said:

yeah.. I see you looking in Miss Body's window.. she better not catch you

:shiftyeyes:

yeah I understand why people collect inserts.

I collect all sizes, inc. billboards sizes. most of my wall space is 3 sheets, italian and french oversized stuff, but I need a bigger place.

I do have original stills groups from man who knew too much through the birds, and odd singles for some later titles

You can have Miss Torso, I can't take my eyes off Grace Kelly! 

I think have a full sheet of Topaz, and another for Torn Curtain. I've seen some odd / oversized ones for other Hitchcock flicks I wouldn't mind. I also have a re-release 1-sheet of Notorious framed (in another room). 

If you have anything you'd like to PM me about feel free!