• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chris Batista contact info?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have wonderful, insanely detailed piece which Chris did in 2021 for someone else and wanted to ask him a question or two about the creation. If anyone knows how to contact him, or could pass along my contact info to him, I would appreciate the help.

On 4/24/2024 at 1:28 PM, KirbyCollector said:

I'll take the email, if you'd like to message it to me. My former job discouraged social media use so I never got on FB.... now I avoid it for my own sanity lol

Let me ask him first.

I sent it by PM.

I don’t have virtually any profile on Facebook; I mostly use it for shopping, like for comic art, where some items only show up there. There are also some interesting pages on comic art and books. Some of those videos are a hoot, too. 

On 4/25/2024 at 1:03 PM, Rick2you2 said:

I sent it by PM.

I don’t have virtually any profile on Facebook; I mostly use it for shopping, like for comic art, where some items only show up there. There are also some interesting pages on comic art and books. Some of those videos are a hoot, too. 

Thank you