• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Kanan 1 variant
1 1

6 posts in this topic

the only possible issue I see is the top left corner looks like it's scuffed, but other than that, lgtm - 9.6+

(but tbh I've sent in plenty of books I thought were easy 9.8s only to have them grade lower (shrug))

On 4/29/2024 at 9:41 AM, dbcn said:

the only possible issue I see is the top left corner looks like it's scuffed, but other than that, lgtm - 9.6+

(but tbh I've sent in plenty of books I thought were easy 9.8s only to have them grade lower (shrug))

I’ll have to check when I get home. It does look like 2 color breaking spine ticks by bottom front staple area.

On 4/29/2024 at 11:19 AM, Skytripa said:

It does look like 2 color breaking spine ticks by bottom front staple area.

Yep could be - but that could also be part of the art - if it's ticks, probably down to 8.5 ish : / 

Took picture of the ticks bottom front staple area. This would probably be my only major concern.

On 4/30/2024 at 12:30 PM, scburdet said:

9.2/9.4. The top corner appears to be art-related

The only thing in that top corner is a tiny piece on the edge. The dirt looking piece is part of the art. 

IMG_5037.jpeg